[TriLUG] Not so stupid OpenOffice.org tricks

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Mon Mar 20 11:02:12 EST 2006

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 10:52:37AM -0500, Glenn Hennessee wrote:
> I don't know about 1.1.4 but in 2.0 you can go to
> Format
>    Paragraph
>        Indents and Spacing
>          Line Spacing
> and choose Fixed and enter a numeric value that makes it look like you
> want. The smallest it will go is 0.10 inch but that is tiny even for 12
> pt text. A title, I'm assuming a larger font, wouldn't need anywhere
> near this small a line spacing.

Thank you, Glenn.

I think I had tried that earlier, among several others, and it didn't
seem to allow ( hmmm, negative numbers, now that I think about it ) what
you are suggesting.  I will have to check that again.

In any case, I found a solution in that same area.  I chose Proportional
line spacing and using 75% seems to do the trick.

B-)