[TriLUG] [OT] ESD issues

Myrhillion lug at blackwizard.net
Mon Mar 20 17:48:35 EST 2006

I made the mistake recently of getting out of my car, then putting on my
polar fleece jacket after I already had my ipod shuffle over my neck.
As the fleece came around my body and touched the ipod headphone wires,
I got a nice shock right up to my ears, about the same moment I was
realizing
all the staticy sounds the fleece was making and thinking this might not
.. . *zap*.   That hurt!

Doug Taggart