[TriLUG] Has anyone looked at gizmo?

tomed at barq.itsco.com tomed at barq.itsco.com
Tue Mar 21 07:47:14 EST 2006

Does Gizmo support sending tones?

With Skype, I've had a problem using the dialer to send tones to phonebots and answering machines, whenever there's a "Press one to leave a message" situation.

Especially with the linux client, which uses the OSS drivers and doesn't seem to support duplex audio.

I've noticed that Gizmo has support for alsa. Is it possible to send tones?

Thanks,
Tom Ed