[TriLUG] postfix internal email only

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 07:55:15 EST 2006

Please forgive me I have not looked into this (RTFM) at all.  I have a request from management, to give all employees email with the only purpose of getting interoffice memos, bulletins, etc.  I want to use our existing mail server to avoid complications, my question is can I add users that 1. can not email out of the domain and 2. only be able to get email from within the domain.  I want to avoid my managers having to send the same email to 2 different users, ie all at mydomin, vs all at mydoamin and all at myinternaldomain.

I currently have postfix and mailman running.
Thanks,
Chris