[TriLUG] Samba printers - give the drivers to Windows XP clients

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Wed Mar 22 20:23:00 EST 2006

Okay so here is one of the downsides to RHEL/CentOS.  Samba is at
3.0.21c as a stable release.  *Alot* of work has been done in samba
with respect to printers and the printing system.  You really need to
get to a newer version of Samba.

So these directions don't work?  Usually the samba doc's are pretty
good, and their updated daily.

http://us5.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/classicalprinting.html

Matt