[TriLUG] has anyone played with AjaxWrite yet?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:35:46 EST 2006

Indeed.  It is a good start but the "MS Word export" does generate a file
that can be opened in Word, but not much more.  It certainly doesn't open in
Word and appear anything like it does online.  And the PDF export puked on
me straight out.  But I do like the first effort.  I like it a lot.  I'm
keeping my eye on this development.  If the majority of software could be
served off a corporate server to client we have come back to using thin
clients as desktops at work all saving data to the SAN.  Maybe.

Greg