[TriLUG] Remote Bios update

Tux Drake linuxheels at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 12:23:55 EST 2006

First thing does you current bios level support wake on alarm (to check look uder power in the bios setup screen i believe) and if there is an option for wake on alarm then you can set it that way yourself but I am unaware of a remote option that can let you change actual bios settings and with that said that does not mean that there is not something I am just unaware of it....there are however remote options to remote flash your system such as an RDM server.

  mike

Tayfun Teksoy <tteksoy at bellsouth.net> wrote:
  I want to update power on time of my Debian Linux server, without
connecting a monitor and a keyboard.

Is there such Linux application helps to modify bios settings for AMI bios.

Thanks

Mike Massey
Systems Engineer
Lenovo
linuxheels at yahoo.com

A scout troop consists of twelve little kids dressed like schmucks following a big schmuck dressed like a kid.