[TriLUG] Cary Swapfest, July 16th

ALFRED JOHNSON alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 24 14:48:24 EST 2006

Rob, there is some uncertainty as to the precise location for the
Cary Swapfest.  We have run into a snafu which may force us to move
its location. But we definitely are going to have it in Cary. I'll
let everyone know where it is finally located when we get the
approval from the town.  --- 73, Alf  KQ4FP