[TriLUG] toshiba laptop keyboard repair

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Mar 27 10:41:21 EST 2006

how about i give you a new one (well, new/used)?  i got two dozen
toshiba notebooks circa PIII from a new client that upgraded.  what model?

hth,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.