[TriLUG] OT: shoot, I missed the 30th anniversary of The Gates Whine

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Tue Mar 28 08:44:35 EST 2006

<Score: -1 Flamebait>

Now now..  I like to bash on Bill as much as the next guy.  But I think
that even being the evil CEO (or whatever his title is) of a
multi-billion dollar [alleged] monopoly, doesn't mean it's not now (or
wasn't then) okay for him to want to get paid for his work.

Granted, the amount of "work" he does now could be called into question
on general principles, but the point remains.  I wouldn't want to work
for free for everyone.

~B