[TriLUG] Come work for Google! :)

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Tue Mar 28 23:38:42 EST 2006

So I saw the Amazon.com letter and had to throw this out.  Really, if
you're interested in working for Google, email me your resume and what
type of position you're interested in, and I'll be glad to put it in the
hands of the right people.  We're always looking for qualified software
engineers, sys admins, even datacenter technicians (read: people who
know how to use Linux and like to fix hardware) and datacenter
technician assistants (people who know how to change a hard drive or a
stick of RAM).  We have positions in Mountain View, Atlanta, and various
other locations.

Happily working for Google,
Aaron S. Joyner

PS - You don't actually have to be elected to the Steering Committee first!