[TriLUG] OT: Purchasing Software

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Fri Mar 31 10:26:11 EST 2006

I'm almost afraid to ask, but are you looking for the upgrade version
or the full version?
I assume that you are looking for the upgrade version as my employer
recently purchased the full version and I know it was over $1k. As
far as upgrade goes, Newegg has it for ~$500... I'd be surprised if
you could find it legit for less than ~$400.