[TriLUG] OT: Is RoadRunner down?

John Broome jbroome at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:03:43 EDT 2006

On 4/2/06, Magnus <stinkfart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/2/06, Reginald Reed <reginald.reed at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Just an FYI all, there are several distinct networks when looking at the
> > last mile for RoadRunner.  Always check the network status page, even if
> > it
> > isn't always up to date.
>

> Problem: My internet connection appears to be down.
> Solution: Go to our web site that will tell you the network status.
>
> Hmmm.

He was able to post an email message asking about the status of the
network.  One would assume that if email worked, then http traffic
would too.

Unless he's on wireless.  you know, some protocols don't work as well
when not on a wire.

--
"There are many roads to enlightenment, and thus many roads back to
the one true Debian."