[TriLUG] Options for replacing Panasonic PBX with Asterisk

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:08:35 EDT 2006

You can get one analog interface card from digium that has four ports:

http://www.digium.com/en/wheretobuy/digiumdirect/productview.php?category_id=17&product_code=RTDM11B

The kit I link to above is $241 and includes the card, an FXS module
and an FXO module (among other things). Additional FXO cards would run
you $85 each. What were you referring to that runs $100 each?

You could use the card in a PC you already have or build a low-end PC
from spare parts or new parts for < $300.

Why do you have to lose the intercom? What kind of wiring is that on?

Good luck with your new system, whatever you go with.

Peace,
CMP