[TriLUG] OT: C++ question, linked list of objects

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 3 10:54:01 EDT 2006

Tanner,
I have taught classes also and I think you are being WAY to harsh.

He didn't come here asking for someone to do his assignment, he had a
working outline and just asked if he was going in the right
direction. I think you are right that he should ask his instructor or
even his fellow students. I the recent online courses I have taken at
NCSU they had message boards for students to discuss assignments and
they were often used to work out issues.

All that said I think if Joseph would look at some C++ or even Java
programming books he could find some examples on implementing a link
list. Maybe it isn't in the class text, but it is in many other texts.

John Turner