[TriLUG] Options for replacing Panasonic PBX with Asterisk

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Apr 3 12:46:30 EDT 2006

dude...slap in one of my TalkSwitch units, and you're in business.
holler at me offline if you want the skinny.  it does VoIP and POTS.

http://www.neuse.net/phone

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.