[TriLUG] NetDirector goes Open Source

Amanda Owens amanda at emusoftware.com
Tue Apr 4 12:29:20 EDT 2006

Hey all,

First, I want to apologize if this is an inappropriate place to post
this information. Since Paul Unbehagen of Emu Software was a speaker a
couple weeks ago, I just wanted to let everyone know that Emu Software's
AJAX-based configuration management tool (for services, not software)
NetDirector has been released under a modified Mozilla Public License.

Since the response was so good to Paul's talk, we were hoping we could
get some community assistance from everyone. Our Community project site
is http://www.netdirector.org - please take a look at the site, download
the software (it's free as in beer), pound on it, and let us know how it
goes.

We're hoping to build a large community to develop modules, and what
better place to start than the folks in our own area!

Thanks,
Amanda

--
Amanda Owens <amanda at emusoftware.com>