[TriLUG] Linux and WinXP on same drive

matt1027 box1027 at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 6 14:22:23 EDT 2006

First, thanks to all insights and suggestions related to the mhonarc
question.  Last time I booted over to Linux the problem didn't occur but I
am prepared now with the new KILL instructions plus the idea of renaming
mhonarc if necessary.

My question today is about installing WinXP on the same hard drive as
Mandriva.  I have a dual boot system with Win98 on the small (8GB) hda and
Mandriva on the 80GB, hdb, with LILO in MBR of hda.  I need to add WinXP on
hdb and want LILO to recognize and offer it as an option when I boot.  What
is the best approach to doing this?

Thanks,
Matt