[TriLUG] Open Source Propaganda

Douglas Ward binaryflow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 12:14:57 EDT 2006

A friend talked me into reading a book by Mike Gancarz called "Linux and the
Unix Philosophy."  It really goes into detail on the evolution of open
source philosophy and the theory behind the movement.  It was an enjoyable
read and went a long way towards convincing me to try linux for the first
time.