[TriLUG] Xen applications

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at hrivnak.org
Thu Apr 20 01:22:20 EDT 2006

Ah, for this purpose, Xen could server you well.  The compatibility issue to
which you refer is one of the xen kernel.  Some distributions are happier
than others about booting from the xen kernel, but I suspect you'd be able to
make it work for most or all of those.  If you've got the time to invest,
give it a shot.

Michael