[TriLUG] request for Mac rescue media

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 10:40:05 EDT 2006

speaking of... who wants a completely working, good condition Mac
Color Classic (sans keyboard that someone in the LUG has somewhere in
lala land).  It's the 68020, 8mb ram, 80mb harddrive, system 7.5
(These are higher specs than the 4mb ram, 40mb hd that many models
had.).  I also have an Apple PowerCD which I used to plugin to an old
Powerbook 520c laptop.  The Mac Color Classic has Maelstrom on it!  :)

catch me offline.  :)
David McD