[TriLUG] OT - Anybody want a summer intern?

Randall Barlow randall_barlow at ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 27 10:14:29 EDT 2006

Hi all,

    After the recent discussion about advertising employment
availability, I figured that I would advertise to those who may be
seeking that I will be available to work as a part-time intern this
summer to anyone who may have a position open for a lowly graduate
student.  My relevant experiences include a fair amount of web
programming (PHP and JSPs) and an even fairer amount of C++
programming.  And of course, to keep this more On Topic, I love Linux
(working on RHEL4 at the moment, but am also fairly experienced with
Gentoo and Ubuntu)!  E-mail me off list if you are interested in a resume!

--
Randy Barlow
Research Assistant
randall_barlow at ncsu.edu