[TriLUG] Looking for Summer Internship/Coop

Chinmay Patel chinmay.gujarat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 17:25:04 EDT 2006

Hi guys,
            I am Chinmay Patel,doing MS Comp. Engg. (NCSU) with
specialization in Computer Networking.I am looking for a summer internship.
            I am interested in Computer Networking and System/Application
Programming as well.I have worked on  C,C++ ,Visual C++ and Assembly
languages
            But i would also like to learn new technologies and work on
other languages and platforms ,if given a chance.Sorry,I could not attach my
resume with this email,
            due to the size constraint of the email imposed in the Trilug
mailing system.So,Kindly reply me if any of you has an opening and i will
send my resume.

Thanks.
Chinmay Patel