[TriLUG] OT: Next Open Source Mixer May 10 at Jillian's

erik at underhanded.org erik at underhanded.org
Fri Apr 28 15:28:56 EDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 07:22:41PM +0000, erik at underhanded.org wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 01:50:29PM -0400, Amanda Owens wrote:

Actually, how often does this particular event take place?  I know of
some other people who would be interested in this kind of mixer, but
mid-May is just a bad time of year for us.  The original message said
"It's that time again...", is this annual(Don't remember hearing about
it last year)?

ICQ: 116080581 | Jabber: azhrarn at underhanded.org
AIM/Y!: AzhrarnLOD | IRC: Azhrarn @ irc.chatspike.net
( Vim, Tabs, BSD Braces, Debian, and Perl )