[TriLUG] smbfs/cifs group-write problems in KDE apps

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Fri May 5 13:23:27 EDT 2006

Adding to the mix:

File ownership doesn't affect the issue.  I get the same problem
(truncate to zero, then say I/O Error) whether it's owned by me or not.

So I'm starting to think it's not really a samba problem at all, but
something related to KDE itself.  Especially since all of my textmode
operations work just fine.

~Brian