[TriLUG] Take advantage of cheap pills

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Fri May 5 15:33:24 EDT 2006

No, the problem is that trilug-announce at trilug.org
is in the list of permitted senders (at least it used
to be) and that's what this spam listed as the
return address.  I might suggest that all the
e-mail addresses in that list be removed (with
first contacting them to let them know).

The reason this is this way, btw, is that the trilug
mailing list is subscribed to the trilug-announce list
so that all messages to trilug-announce also go
to the trilug list.  But, since the trilug list requires
anyone posting to it to be subscribed or in that list
that's why it happened.  Personally, I think the trilug
list should be unsubscribed from the announce list
and any announcements sent to both lists, but
that's just my personal opinion.

Cheers,
Tanner