[TriLUG] OT: Rack cabinet needed

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Mon May 8 14:11:27 EDT 2006

I find myself in sudden, unexpected need of a 19" rackmount cabinet.
I figured I would ask around to see if anyone had one they wanted to
get rid of before I ordered a new one and had it freighted over.

My needs are:
standard 19" width
29 inch or greater rail-to-rail depth (but can not exceed 36" total
depth)
at least 24U (the more the merrier, but total height has to be less
than 83")
must have wheels
open frame is fine and actually preferred
must be in decent shape with as few stripped holes as possible

If anyone has anything that meets these requirements that they'd like
to get rid of please drop me an email off list ASAP. I'll have to put
my order in tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest if I don't hear
anything before then.

Half the machines going in the rack run Linux (to at least give the
facade of perhaps being on topic) with the rest being a mix match of
OpenBSD, OS X, and (blush) windows.

Thanks,
Lee