[TriLUG] kate plugins missing..

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Tue May 9 16:50:14 EDT 2006

Hi Gang,
   This feels like a really dumb question, but.. ever since the reload
with Etch, my kate plugins are missing.  kate_3.5.2-1 and
kate-plugins_3.5.2-1 are both installed with no problems, but when I go
to Configure Kate... and select the Plugins option under General, the
list is empty.  I can find the related files in my filesystem no
problem, it just seems that kate is somehow not looking in the right
spot to find them.

It's not a huge deal, but I sorely miss my tab bar extension...

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
~Brian