[TriLUG] My part in the elections next week

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed May 10 09:52:26 EDT 2006

Jon,
  This makes too much sense. It cannot be used because it wasn't created
by a committee appointed by the steering committee and approved by the
majority of members present at the past meeting...as per article 8.

Unless someone wants to do this as a proposed project demonstration.
Wait! That's a suggestion and proposal! Crap. It's less than 10 days to
the May meeting. I guess they can do all this NEXT meeting...wait,
that's June and the voting will be over.

LOL...The biased reading of the ambiguous articles of incorporation
live!  MWAHAHAHAHAH!!! </evil laugh>

Now that I've attempted to point out the sillyness in this thread, I
want to point out Jon's suggestion might be the best solution for this
election.

Sadly, I cannot make Thursday nights at this point.  :(

Miss you guys...