[TriLUG] Re: Managing postfix/squirrelmail

Douglas Ward binaryflow at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:35:50 EDT 2006

Thanks to everyone for your responses.  I have decided to go with
postfix/squirrelmail for this solution.  I have configured squirrelmail's
plugins with everything except for the address book groups.  I see where
there is a mysql solution for address book groups but it mentions a flat
file option.  Trouble is I can't figure out how to set up the flat files.  I
prefer the address book, groups, calendar, bookmarks, mail, etc... to all be
store locally in the /home/user directory.  This makes it much easier for me
to remove accounts or restore them.  Has anyone ever configured squirrelmail
for address book groups that are stored locally?  Thanks!