[TriLUG] Assurance tonight

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu May 11 14:06:25 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

Just wanted to remind everyone that if you want to have your
identity assured for CACert tonight to please sign up for an
account at http://www.cacert.org/ and bring 2 forms of government
issued ID.  Also, print out 3-5 copies of the Web of Trust (WoT)
forms with your information on them and bring them to the meeting.
I will have a few forms for people who forget, but I'd prefer people
to bring their own since you can get it pre-filled in with your information.

And, if you want more information about the process, see

http://wiki.cacert.org/wiki/FAQ/AssuranceByCAP

Cheers,
Tanner
--