[TriLUG] May Meeting telecast

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Thu May 11 14:16:04 EDT 2006

First of all, I'll belatedly apologize for the lack of meeting broadcast
last month.  I did not do the appropriate testing in time to get it running.

I'll also apologize for the short notice this month, but the testing has
been done (today!) and we are ready to go.  The listen server is in a
different place this time.

To listen, point your favorite client at:
IAX2/guest at reliant.nivex.net/6041

If you are unable to connect directly with IAX, you may call my PBX through
a variety of means, including SIPPhone, Free World Dialup, and PSTN (the
number is in Washington state, so you'll need long distance).  Please
contact me directly if you need any of these accomidations.

As you may have noticed, I said "my PBX".  Due to the last minute shuffle,
the conference will be hosted on my cable modem.  As such, we'll be limited
to about 4-5 callers.  I'll try to monitor while I can, but with the
presentation and elections, it may be tricky.

Thanks everyone for your interest in this experiment.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5