[TriLUG] CACert Assurance reminders

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Fri May 12 00:11:47 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

As I said before, we had 52 people fill out assurance forms.
Of those, 37 of them have created accounts on CACert already.
The remaining 15 need to create their accounts very soon.
The "super-assurance" grant that we have will probably
"wear off" within the next few days, so if you don't go ahead
and create your account now then you won't be able to get
the full points.

So, for those of you who still need to create an account,
let me run through the steps again quickly.

1. Go to http://www.cacert.org/
2. Click the "Join" link on the top right.
3. Use your full name and (this is VERY important) the SAME
email address you specified on the form you turned in.

We use the e-mail address to look you up on the
cacert site.

So, if you haven't gotten any points yet and you
were at the meeting tonight and filled out a form
and got assured, please e-mail directly, _off-list_
and I'll look into it.

Otherwise, once again let me tell you all how
awesome you are.  I had done 6 assurances
previously and with the extra 37 from tonight
I've entered in, I now rank as the #82 top
assurer for CACert.  The Triangle region is
going to be bursting at the seams with
CACert assurers and that's pretty awesome. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace