[TriLUG] May Meeting telecast

jonc jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri May 12 14:11:11 EDT 2006

Kevin,

Did anybody connect via phone to listen in? I'm more than just curious,
sometimes when I can't make a meeting I would love the option of dialing
in and listening.

BTW: If you like I can setup a regular local number for folks to dial in
with and just listen to the meeting in progress. (The meetings are after
hours so we have quite a few open trunks for folks to use).

Jon
FeatureTel