[TriLUG] May Meeting telecast

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Fri May 12 14:47:49 EDT 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 02:11:11PM -0400, jonc wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> Did anybody connect via phone to listen in? I'm more than just curious,
> sometimes when I can't make a meeting I would love the option of dialing
> in and listening.

Sadly we did not have any remote users connect for this meeting.  Cristobal
and I were listening to the pizza rush from the car as we were approaching,
but that doesn't quite count :)

> BTW: If you like I can setup a regular local number for folks to dial in
> with and just listen to the meeting in progress. (The meetings are after
> hours so we have quite a few open trunks for folks to use).

This would be awesome!  I will definitely be in touch with you on this.  I'm
hoping I can help Cerient iron out the problems with the MeetMe instance on
their PBX so they can host again next month.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5