[TriLUG] Newly generated gpg keys

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:10:18 EDT 2006

Or you can use pgp.mit.edu for great gpg-key-sharing justice.

On 5/15/06, Alan Porter <porter at trilug.org> wrote:

> > gpg --send-keys <yourkeyId> will send it out to a key server where it
> > will be passed around like the stomach virus in a kindergarten class
> > to all the keyservers.
>

> I tried once from dargo and it failed.
>
> [porter at dargo porter]$ gpg --send-keys 57367482
> gpg: can't connect to `www.mandrakesecure.net': No route to host
> gpg: keyserver send failed: network error
>
> Should we just pick some random keyserver out there in internet land and
> use the --keyserver option?
>

> Alan

Cristobal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student
TriLUG Vice Chair
cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
cmpalmer at ils.unc.edu
ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer
"Television-free since 2003"

< crimsun> the running joke among the Ubuntu archive staff is that we
should name the hosts after Aztec deities for great
can't-remember-how-to-spell-or-pronounce justice
< crimsun> ssh xuihtecuhtli