[TriLUG] Strange PHP problem

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Tue May 16 11:28:00 EDT 2006

ACK!! my bad.. httpd/conf.d/ should have a php.conf file, not a copy of
php.ini... here's what mine has in it:

<BOP>
# PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language which attempts to make it
# easy for developers to write dynamically generated webpages.
#

LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so

#
# Cause the PHP interpreter to handle files with a .php extension.
#
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
# AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

#
# Add index.php to the list of files that will be served as directory
#
DirectoryIndex index.php

<EOP>
you'll need to make the changes for PHP5

Sorry for the mislead... dang it I hate the start of a new semester..

Dave