[TriLUG] MTA to MTA through mail.trilug.org

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Wed May 17 10:29:36 EDT 2006

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 10:19:27AM -0400, Ken Mink wrote:
> Yes, that's all you can do; guess.
>
> On 5/16/06, David McDowell <turnpike420 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >I am successfully relaying through RR and although I don't care to
> >know what they might be doing with those email transmissions, I guess
> >since I'm not threatening the White House or planning Total Global
> >Domination, I guess I'll be alright... ish.  :)

If you are concerned about the privacy of your e-mail, I would suggest using
PGP to encrypt your traffic end-to-end.  Please see the numerous recent
threads in the archive for further details.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5