[TriLUG] Email privacy ??

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Wed May 17 13:11:44 EDT 2006

Perhaps he, like me, likes using a gmail account for public (eg.
listserv) emails because that makes searching them for later reference
a breeze?

-CMP

On 5/17/06, matusiak <dave at matusiak.org> wrote:
> Message: 16
> Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:11:17 -0400
> From: "Ken Mink" <ken.mink at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [TriLUG] MTA to MTA through mail.trilug.org
> To: "Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list" <trilug at trilug.org>
>
> > On 5/16/06, Ken Mink <ken.mink at gmail.com> wrote:
> > As for using RR was a relay, I'm slightly tinfoil hatish and I
> > don't want RR
> > storing every email I send.
> > Ken
>
> You can send this (I'm assuming with a straight face) from a GMail
> account?
>
> d.m.

Cristobal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student
TriLUG Vice Chair
cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
cmpalmer at ils.unc.edu
ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer
"Television-free since 2003"

< crimsun> the running joke among the Ubuntu archive staff is that we
should name the hosts after Aztec deities for great
can't-remember-how-to-spell-or-pronounce justice
< crimsun> ssh xuihtecuhtli