[TriLUG] appropriate use of privileged access to TriLUG-owned resources

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 17:09:28 EDT 2006

Lots of people do log the #trilug IRC channel.  It escapes me all
those who do right now, but I know you can find it if they would
kindly post for you.  :)  Google even has some of these logs
searchable already (not today's), as I found in searching for my
turnpike420 nick earlier today... older logs, funny stuff
none-the-less.  For example... there HAS to be logs or this couldn't
exist:

http://www.trilug.org/~jeremy/pisg/

laters,
David McD

*Sorry jeremy, not trying to bring you into anything! :)