[TriLUG] MTA to MTA through mail.trilug.org

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Thu May 18 20:08:06 EDT 2006

Jeez. Since everyone has decided to focus on why I wanted to do this, I am
going to change my answer. I want to use TriLUG as my relay because it
should work, the fact that I can relay through from my email client says
that the problem is in my postfix configuration and figuring out what I did
wrong would be a good learning experience.

Ken