[TriLUG] appropriate use of privileged access to TriLUG-owned resources

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu May 18 21:45:29 EDT 2006

good point :)  here's are the new roles that we decided last night:

jason tower - chair
crostobal palmer - vice chair
john broome - treasurer
matt frye - sys admin
rick denatale - public relations

i'd also like to thank kevin otte and joseph tate once again for their
contributions to trilug, both as sc members and overall contributors.

on another note, we're looking for topics (and more importantly
presenters) for upcoming meetings.  you know, like june :)  if you have
a particular topic or project that you'd like to share with the lug, or
know someone else who does, please email us at steering at trilug.org.
thanks everyone!

jason