[TriLUG] email time stamp incorrect

Barry Gaskins barry.gaskins at gmail.com
Fri May 19 11:05:16 EDT 2006

   I could be wrong but isn't the time stamp on the email set by the person
sending the email?  Maybe the person who sent you the email has the time or
timezone set incorrectly on the machine that they sent it from.  I dont
think the mail server machine sets the timestamp.
   I do notice that your email says that it was sent 8 hours ago (I am
looking at it using the gmail web interface.)

   - Barry Gaskins