[TriLUG] TriLug classes

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Mon May 22 09:01:50 EDT 2006

ive used clarkconnect a few years ago and it was very nice and easy to use.. im sure its
come a long way since ive used it, But for an easy drop-in firewall, it works really well.

Jaosn

On
Mon, May 22, 2006 at 08:58:25AM -0400,
Jim Wright wrote: > >How about having a class on a drop in replacement for Microsoft Small

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |
| http://monsterjam.org    DSS PGP: 0x5E30CC98 |
|    gpg key: http://monsterjam.org/gpg/       |