[TriLUG] I need a really fast Internet connection at the Outer Banks.

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:30:50 EDT 2006

Does anyone have a connection with something around a 100 meg burst rate?
If so, and if you don't mind me asking, what does a connection like that
even cost?  How on Earth did you order it in the first place?

I'm getting beyond my "just call up cable company x and get another cable
modem" out there so it's time to start planning and thinking big
(bandwidth).

Greg