[TriLUG] problem installing office 2003 professional using crossover

argotera argotera at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 14:36:36 EDT 2006

Hi All,

 I am using  mandriva, crossover version 5.0.1. and trying to install office 2003 professional .After entering the product key , get an error "the media is corrupted or invalid key".  I tried using another disk,  making a copy on my harddisk and installing but same error both times.

 if anyone is aware of a solution or an override please pass it on.
 greatly appreciate your help

 regards
 Pallavi

adios n  ayez un jour magnifique