[TriLUG] TriLug classes

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat May 27 09:04:08 EDT 2006

majority rules.  location and time still up in the air.  right now, more
folks have expressed interest in friday working lunch.  no one at
tekelec has said the facility is available at that time.  rick has not
expressed an interest in participating if my memory serves me well.

so, when we participants decide what works best, we'll make it happen.
until then, we'll talk about it a lot and never do it :-)

if we wait until 28 sept., i've got a place and time:

http://www.neuse.net/opensource

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.