[TriLUG] Mailman question

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Tue May 30 17:33:55 EDT 2006

I've googled, but am coming up blank. I think this CAN be done, but I'm
not finding out any clues as to HOW to do it. (Of course I could be
wrong...)

 Any help, even "you can't do that" would be appreciated.

Problem: I have a mailman list for one of my staff that has more than 30
members. Under the membership management> membership list  section
Mailman is reverting to the alphabetical listing. List admin does not
like this and wants Mailman to list all members like he thinks his other
lists with fewer people do. How do I override this setting?

TIA

Dave