[TriLUG] Mailman question

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Wed May 31 16:15:41 EDT 2006

Break out $EDITOR and start schlepping through code.  I've looked for
a better way to do this, but haven't found one through the web
interface.  If you really need a list of all the users, look in the
$MAILMANDIR/bin directory for some helpful scripts.

On 5/30/06, Dave Sorenson <dave at logicalgeek.com> wrote:
> I've googled, but am coming up blank. I think this CAN be done, but I'm
> not finding out any clues as to HOW to do it. (Of course I could be
> wrong...)
>
>  Any help, even "you can't do that" would be appreciated.
>
> Problem: I have a mailman list for one of my staff that has more than 30
> members. Under the membership management> membership list  section
> Mailman is reverting to the alphabetical listing. List admin does not
> like this and wants Mailman to list all members like he thinks his other
> lists with fewer people do. How do I override this setting?
>
> TIA
>
> Dave

Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com
Web: http://www.dragonstrider.com