[TriLUG] Problem with LVM

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 4 13:06:35 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-04 at 12:38, David W. Aquilina wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 12:18:18PM -0400, Jon Carnes wrote:
> > A howto on setting up disks (and maybe other devices that act like
> > disks). And Brian seems like he would make a great instructor. :-)
>
> I seem to remember we had a presentation once before on Software RAID and LVM... :)
>
> http://www.trilug.org/talks/2005-10-raid/md-lvm-presentation

And the guy who gave that presentation was great! I wonder if we could
get him to help out with the class too? :-)

There is nothing like having your own system sitting in front of you
while you plod along with the presenter... and can stop him to ask
questions when your install goes astray. Of course the mailing list is a
pretty good substitute, but not quite as real-time.

Jon